Here is a brief glimpse at WHOlanta 2019. More information is available at the links below.
This year’s guests include:
- Jon Davey
More guests to be announced.
We are at a new hotel this year.
Hilton Atlanta Airport., 1031 Virginia Avenue N/A, Atlanta, GA 30354
The hotel room rate is $104 a night. Parking is discounted to $5 per day.
More hotel info, including booking, can be found here.
Online Registration is now now open at https://purchase.growtix.com/e/WHOlanta_2019/
Early bird price is $45 dollars!
Full weekend adult badge – $65
Child (6-12) Weekend Badge: $25
Child (0-5) Weekend Badge: Free
We offer hours upon hours of programming. We have several different tracks to choose from, so there should be something for everybody!
- Main Programming – This is where you’ll see the big panels, including guest Q&As
- Gallifrey Track – All things Doctor Who, from the obscure to the popular
- The British Pub – All things British – TV, movies, food, British cursing, etc
- Otherworlds – Anything and everything else falls under this track.
- Literary Track – All things Literature
- Costuming Track – Come learn about costuming and cosplay
- Gaming – Play a board game. Or just watch.
- Kids Track (Worlds of Wonder)