MAY 4-6, 2018
DEALER ROOM HOURS
Friday 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (set-up 11:00 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (tear down can start at 2 p.m.)
HILTON ATLANTA AIRPORT HOTEL
1031 Virginia Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30345.
All vendor tables are 6ft. x 30in in an 8’ x 8’ space.
Each table is $125.00 and includes one badge and two chairs.
Electrical hook-ups are available at no charge. Extension cords and power strips are not
provided. Basic WiFi at the hotel is free. Full WiFi access is available at an additional charge per day/per device directly from the hotel, if needed, but is probably not necessary as the hotel was just renovated and the signals are pretty good in the dealer room.
A table is only reserved once it has been paid for. To be considered “paid,” a completed
Vendor/Artist Application Form and payment must be received. If you have any other questions, please contact the Dealer room staff: (Angela and Chris Seckinger) Sale of merchandise must be legal in Fulton County and the state of Georgia. All dealers are responsible for licensing within the state, county, and/or city and must pay their taxes according to the laws of any municipality incurred on Monday. All trademarked merchandise must be properly licensed. No bootlegged items will be allowed.
DEALER ROOM RULES
1. All rules and by-laws of WHOlanta must be followed.
2. We will have one or two liaisons to assist with needs; however, they are not allowed to set-up/take down merchandise. Tables are the responsibility of the dealer.
3. Setup is on Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Setup must be complete by Friday at 7:00 p.m. Tear-down must be completed by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday. Tear-down cannot begin before 2:00 p.m. on Sunday. Set-up and/or tear-down outside of these hours needs approval of the Dealer Director or aBoard member.
4. Items may not be attached to the walls unless with 3M Command strip products. Displays must be freestanding and cannot block the aisles. Table covers are usually provided by the hotel.
5. No illegal material, pornographic material, or sexual paraphernalia above an R rating may be on display. Items that are of questionable content; as decided upon by the Dealers Director, should be completely covered or removed. Should you disagree with the Director, you may appeal to the Board. The item in question must remain covered or removed during the appeal process. Costuming should be tasteful with no questionable body parts exposed.
6. Advertising events that occur at the same time as WHOlanta is prohibited.
7. If a problem occurs within the dealer room, contact Security or the Dealers Director immediately. Do not try to intervene. If necessary, Security or the Dealers Director will involve a Board member to help resolve.
8. Violation of the above Rules may result in loss of merchant privileges. No refund will be issued.