Here is a brief glimpse at WHOlanta 2018. More information is available at the links below.
This year’s guests include:
- Louise Jameson – 4th Doctor Companion Leela
- Rachel Talalay – 12th Doctor Director
- Richard Starkings – Comic Book Artist
- Kelly Yates – Comic Book Artist
- Mark Maddox
- And many more!
More guests can be found here.
We are at a new hotel this year.
Hilton Atlanta Airport., 1031 Virginia Avenue N/A, Atlanta, GA 30354
The hotel room rate is $104 a night. Parking is discounted to $5 per day.
More hotel info, including booking, can be found here.
Online Registration is now closed. All ticket purchases can be done onsite.
Full weekend adult badge – $65
Single Day Passes are available onsite:
Friday only – $25
Saturday only – $40
Sunday only – $30
Child (6-12) Weekend Badge: $25
Child (0-5) Weekend Badge: Free
We offer hours upon hours of programming. We have several different tracks to choose from, so there should be something for everybody!
- Main Programming – This is where you’ll see the big panels, including guest Q&As
- Gallifrey Track – All things Doctor Who, from the obscure to the popular
- The British Pub – All things British – TV, movies, food, British cursing, etc
- Otherworlds – Anything and everything else falls under this track.
- Literary Track – All things Literature
- Costuming Track – Come learn about costuming and cosplay
- Gaming – Play a board game. Or just watch.
- Kids Track (Worlds of Wonder)
More programming info, including the programming grid, can be found here.